This is the third release of the bdsync-manager software.
This release includes the following changes:
- add apply_patch_in_place setting (simplifying the initial copy)
- LVM: replace the previous dummy operation for snapshot removal with a real one
bdsync-manager relies upon the highly efficient blockdevice synchronization tool bdsync.
bdsync-manager offers the following features:
- synchronize one or more blockdevices to a remote location (as a file or blockdevice)
- create and remove LVM snapshots for the duration of the synchronization (optional)
- output statistics regarding patch generation time, patch size and patch application time
bdsync-manager is written in Python.