This is the second release of the bdsync-manager software.
This release includes the following changes:
- missing target files can be created automatically
- user path expansion (tilde expansion) is applied to most path settings
bdsync-manager relies upon the highly efficient blockdevice synchronization tool bdsync.
bdsync-manager offers the following features:
- define a list of sources and targets for regular blockdevice synchronization
- create and remove LVM snapshots for the duration of the synchronization (optional)
- output statistics regarding patch generation time, patch size and patch application time
bdsync-manager is written in Python.