This is the fourth release of the bdsync-manager software.
This release includes the following changes:
- continue with the next task if program execution error occoured
- add deb packaging
- configurable bandwidth limitation (via pv)
bdsync-manager relies upon the highly efficient blockdevice synchronization tool bdsync.
bdsync-manager offers the following features:
- synchronize one or more blockdevices to a remote location (as a file or blockdevice)
- create and remove LVM snapshots for the duration of the synchronization (optional)
- output statistics regarding patch generation time, patch size and patch application time
bdsync-manager is written in Python.