12/06/2000 : Gnobog 0.4.2 "The PatriLarch" released
Changes since last release :
- Numerous bug fixes - We hope that all crashers have been killed
- Gnobog can now send URL to various URL crunchers (Galeon, gFTP, Konqueror,
- Improved Drag'n'Drop. Try dropping on Kedit for example :-)
- Keyboard accelerators have appeared
- Pop-up menu is now contextual
- I18N infastructure done. Everything's ready for translations. French translation is done.
- Help now works :-)
- Gnobog now creates a backup of your file before modifying it
- New edition features : "Save Copy As", "Paste as New Document", "Select All", ...
Note that Mozilla (and so Netscape 6) support is still a bit broken (we don't read the profile file to find the bookmarks, so you may have to browse with the file selector - don't forget you can use tab completion in it).
But one great thing works with Mozilla : When you drop an URL from Mozilla on Gnobog, Gnobog gets back URL and page title :-)
And, well, should we say that upgrading is nonetheless recommended ? ;-)