G-Wrap is a tool (and Guile library) for generating function wrappers for inter-language calls. It currently only supports generating Guile wrappers for C functions.
G-Wrap has already undergone two major overhauls. The most recent one resulted in the 1.9 series, which will lead to G-Wrap 2.0.
20 Jul 2015
Changes from 1.9.14:
- G-Wrap now requires Guile 2.0, allows Guile 2.2;
- Requires autoconf >= 2.61, automake >= 1.12, adding /build-aux
- We no longer update Changelog, see G-Wrap's git logs instead
- No free/mark on WCT objects, and remove use of scm_gc_free
- Use scm_module_variable instead of the deprecated scm_sym2var
- The documentation has been restructured, updated and fixed to work with texinfo >= 5.2;
- Removing doc/version.texi - it is generated/updated
This and older news are available here.
G-Wrap also has a [non GNU] Savannah project page.
G-Wrap is a free software, distributed under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License LGPL v2.1 or higher. You must be aware there is no warranty whatsoever for G-Wrap. This is described in full in the licenses.