Slag project aims at developing a multiplatform pattern-based audio sequencer. As for now, it can be used as a simple drum box on GNU/Linux, NetBSD and Mac OS X.
It features :
- real-time editing
- live audio output with libao or JACK
- optional individual ports for tracks when using JACK
- a virtually unlimited number of tracks and patterns
- volume settings for tracks and pads
- the ability to link song parts together
- real-time audio file output
- english and french localisations
This project is licensed under the GNU GPL and is hosted on Savannah. Please send feedback at al[at]alpage[dot]org.
- Version 0.1 released. Changes :
- improved libao driver initialization
- fixed compilation problems with GCC 4
- fixed crash when stoping audio file output
- added support for NetBSD and Mac OS X platforms
- small bug fixes and enhancements
- The mailing lists have been created.
- First public release :-)