Minorfish is designed for simplicity. Below you will find instructions
for installation and configuration, list creation, and commands available to users.
Coming right after that.
Commands are issued to minordomo by sending e-mail to the
minorfish system account with commands in the
Subject: line of the e-mail. The following commands are
- subscribe list [address]
- Subscribe address to list. If address is
not specifed, Minorfish uses the From: address of the
- unsubscribe list [address]
- Unsubscribe address from list. If address is
not specified, Minorfish uses the From: address of the
- confirm number
- Confirms a subscribe or unsubscribe
command. Number is the confirmation number received from
Minorfish when a user issues a subscribe or
- info [list]
- Retrieves information about list. If list is not
specified, or not available, Minorfish returns general information
about lists that are available.
- listsubs [list]
- Show information about list. You must be a list member to
obtain a listing.
- List the lists available on the server
Verbatim copying and distribution of this entire article is
permitted in any medium, provided this notice is preserved.
$Id: docs.html,v 1.10 2001/09/21 03:22:29 airboss Exp $