The people behind libunwind
Here is a (likely incomplete) list of people who have contributed
to libunwind to this point:
- The current maintainer of libunwind is Dave Watson. When sending
libunwind-related mail to Dave, please always cc the libunwind mailing
list. That makes a timely response more likely and ensures the mail
gets properly archived.
- Arun Sharma provided many fixes and was the previous maintainer
for the x86-64 unwinder.
- The author of the libunwind API and initial developer of
libunwind is David
- Jose Flavio Aguilar
Paulino submitted patches for PowerPC 64 (PPC64) and is the
current maintainer of that unwinder.
- Brian Sumner contributed bug-reports and fixes for several nasty
bugs in the ia64 unwinder.
- Hans Boehm contributed fixes to make the frame-chain-based x86
unwinder work across signal-frames.
- Matthieu Delahaye did the initial Debian packaging of libunwind.
- Max Asbock contributed the initial x86-64 unwinder and fixed many
- Lassi Tuura contributed the fast backtrace implementation for
If you feel somebody isn't getting proper credit on this page,
please let us know and we'll
fix it! Also, if you'd like your email address to be associated with
your name above, do let us know also.