Just released 0.14.2. 0.14.1 has been released last week, but not announced, because of a recently introduced critical bug (to fix another crasher, actually). Main news for both versions are:
- Do not allow a mesomery destruction when inside a reaction.
- Fix molecule deletion inside a mesomery.
- Fix reactant deletion inside a reaction.
- Don't crash when a mesomery inside a reaction is destroyed.
- Check molecule consistency when loading, avoids a stack overflow.
- Enhanced representaion of chiral molecules imported from CML and other formats.
- Fix crash when deleting a cyclic bond.
- Fix crash when loading some molecules (was introduced in 0.14.1 when fixing the stack overflow issue and is fixed in 0.14.2).
- Fix row selection operations order in grids.