- Jörg Wunsch - http://sax.sax.de/~joerg
- for lots of tips and tricks around AVR programming
- the one shot timer implementation, which inspired the timer function in libio_<board>.a
- Atmel Germany - http://www.atmel.com
- for their open source 802.15.4-MAC implementation, which inspired the trx functions in libradio_<board>.a
- Peter Fleury - http://jump.to/fleury
- for the very helpfull AVR examples and the UART Library, which where the base of the hif_uart.c implementation
- Jörg Träger - http://www.icboard.de
- for keeping up my enthusiasm and providing samples of the IN-CIRCUIT radio modules for testing.
- Andreas Bonin, Roland Blüthgen, Daniel Thiele,
- for feedback and debugging help.
This documentation for
was generated on Tue Apr 9 2013