Riece is a user interface for IRC (Internet Relay Chat). You should
spell it with the first letter capitalized and pronounce it as /ri:s/.
The features of Riece are as follows:
- Several IRC servers may be used at the same time.
- Many features built upon the extension mechanism called add-on.
Currently 30 such add-ons are available.
- Installation is easy. Riece doesn't depend on other packages.
- Setup is easy. Automatically save/restore the configuration.
- Step-by-step instructions are included.
- Mostly compliant with the latest IRC client protocol (RFC 2812).