[Click here to enlarge]
Riece is an IRC client for Emacs.
Riece provides the following features:
- Several IRC servers may be used at the same time.
- Riece can be dynamically extended by add-on modules.
- Installation is easy. Riece doesn't depend on other elisp packages.
- Setup is easy. Automatically save/restore the configuration.
- Riece uses separate windows to display users, channels, and
dialogues. Users can select the window layout.
- Step by step instruction is included.
- Mostly compliant with RFC 2812.
Current version is riece-8.0.0.tar.gz
Past releases are in http://dl.sv.gnu.org/releases/riece/.
Riece user's manual
- Connected to IRC server
- Using middle-left layout (add-ons are enabled)
- Browsing add-ons
- Using middle-left layout (add-ons are disabled)
- Changed to top-right layout
- Users/channels buffers are hidden (add-ons are re-enabled)
Copyright (c) 2003-2011 Daiki Ueno
$Id: index.html.en,v 1.46 2011/05/29 08:36:13 ueno Exp $