Welcome to a new generation of Online Roleplay!
The Metacosm project has been started by a bunch of former mud addicts (and classical RPG too), who would like to add a lot more background to their adventures than plain mob-bashing.
We are currently working hard on design and code to achieve our high-levels objectives and we use the advanced features of the Java langage.
Please go the objectives page to learn more about the Metacosm project.News
- 26-Aug-2002: Move to Savannah
- 19-May-2002: Xerces and Log4j (under Apache license 1.1) replaced respectively by Piccolo and Lumberjack (LGPL), compatible with the GPL
- 15-May-2002: download section temporary closed due to GPL violations
- 13-Feb-2002: M1.1 released
- 12-Dec-2001: M1 released
- 6-Oct-2001: metacosm.org is back (thanks to Entropizer)
- 14-Aug-2001: thanks to Boug for logos
- 15-Jul-2001: M1 frozen for specifications