What is the m17n library?
- The m17n library is a free software.
- The m17n library is for any GNU-Linux/Unix applications.
- The m17n library realizes multilingualization of many aspects of applications.
- The m17n library represents multilingual text as an object named M-text. M-text is a string with attributes called text properties, and designed to substitute for string in C. Text properties carry any information required to input, display and edit the text.
- The m17n library supports functions to handle M-texts.
m17n is an abbreviation of Multilingualization.
Aug. 19, 2013
The repository of m17n-db is moved to git.
We greatly appreciate the contribution by Harshula Jayasuriya. His
overall works (setting up Savannah infrastructure, advising on GIT,
appropriate suggestions, etc) are vital to this project.