- Bug fixed in left tree
- Bug fixed with configuration files and quotes inside strings
- Plugin Modinfo updated
- minor bug in preferences fixed
- bug with size parameter in search box fixed
- XML reports
- Minor bugfixes
- fixed minor bugs with categories and descriptions, and in reports
- Minor bugfixes
- Compilation on cygwin works better
- New icons
- added the missing 'dates' in reports
- gnome20 support: fixed the translation pb with accents.
- bug fixed with MIME types and VFS.
- New plugin with tcprobe
- Bug fixed with current directory
- Reports: directories can now be splitted into columns
- Reports: bug fixed when files were not displayed.
- Reports: bug fixed in the experimental gnome2 support with the info field.
- Fixed new bugs with the progress bar
- Support for FreeBSD: an official port now exists
- Experimental support of Gnome-2.0
- Ogg Vorbis files are scanned for information if ogginfo is installed.
- Progress bar works better when scanning a disk (CD scanning bar was working)
- Some files were missing in 0.99.17 from the main package due to a bug in Makefile.am
- gtktalog.spec.in updated to include the new Docs/README* files.
- Bugs fixed with autosave
- Bug fixed with save, when saving was not possible.
- Port to MacOS X
- Port to NetBSD and OpenBSD (without threads)
- English user manual improved
- Minor other changes/fixes (update disk, progress bar, ...)
- Fixed a bug with the progress bar for automount/supermount users
- Fixed a bug with eject for supermount (and maybe automount) users
- Beginning of the user manual translation to French
- Fixed a bug that prevented very old catalogs to be loaded.
- Removed a bug: when a user does not specify a file name when saving, the directory changes the perms.
- New icons and pixmaps as the logo
- New splash screen at start.
- Catalog is now saved when the user exits and the catalog had never been saved before
- Lots of bugs fixed (compression, statistics, empty CD label, descriptions...)
- New suppr shortcut to delete files.
- New warning dialogs when searching or reporting an empty catalog, and when leaving after merging two catalogs.
- New application/x-tgz MIME plugin for .tgz files.
- Fixed bugs in reports, search...
- Small GUI changes in reports
- reintroduced old catalog reports (they were just commented in previous releases)
- progress bar pb fixed when not using threads.
- New different formats for size column
- Smart sorting can be disabled
- VFS plugins: last column can be set through the GUI.
- Reports can be generated in HTML
- "Save" bug fixed (was a serious bug)
- Bugs fixed in preferences (minor bugs)
- New (but not finished yet) user manual
- Categories, reports, search and general user interface: many small bugs fixed (see ChangeLog)
- New progressbar in scan window.
- New ISO 8601 format for dates
- "exact match" search now possible even when everything else is N/A.
- Bugs fixed in the "Preferences->MIME type icons' list.
- mpeg plugin easier to configure before make.
- Clean up and new "include dirs" option inside the reports box.