Some Grip-Clutter examples, just screen copies really,
that we are working on as we design and develop a Grip-Clutter
toolbox. Grip-Clutter examples are installed
(string-append (%global-site-dir) "/grip/clutter/examples").
So far the following examples have been developed: bouncer, clock, grid, spline, toolbar, scroll, drag, drop and a template users can take advantage of to make a super quick Guile-Clutter, Grip-Clutter start. All examples respond to the the following same options:
spawns a server that you may connect to in order to interact with the
clutter example that is being run
display this usage information
display version information
Here is a complete session example calling ./bouncer --debug
- ./bouncer --debug
- Grip-Clutter 18.104.22.168: The bouncer example.
- Copyright (C) 2015 ...
- You requested to run this grip-clutter example in debug mode, here
is what I did for you:
- [-] a server has been spawned, in a new thread, port 1968, which
you may connect to [if you use emacs and geiser, which we recommend, use M-x
- [-] the following global variables have been defined:
- *stage* a <clus-stage> instance
- *clue* a <clue> instance
- *bouncer* a <clus-bouncer> instance
Following, just [50% reduced] screen copies of the above listed examples.