The following is a (incomplete) list of packages related to the
former POOMA library, namely
- PETE, Portable Expression Template Engine (no primary distribution site, formerly ACL/LANL); partly contained in the FreePOOMA distribution
- Tulip, a Portable Parallel Run-time Class Library (no primary distribution site, formerly ACL/LANL); partly contained in the FreePOOMA distribution
- SMARTS, Scalable Multithreaded Asynchronous Runtime System (no primary distribution site, formerly ACL/LANL)
- Cheetah, a library for remote method invocation layered on a message passing interface (no primary distribution site, formerly ACL/LANL)
- MM library, 2-layer abstraction library which simplifies the usage of shared memory between forked processes under Unix platforms (used by Cheetah).
- TAU - Tuning and Analysis Utilities
- PDT - Program Database Toolkit, used by TAU
- LUX - a three-dimensional visualization system designed around Kitware's Visualization Toolkit.
- PAWS - Parallel Application WorkSpace. The latest version of PAWS was 2.2.0. PAWS was developed at the Advanced Computing Laboratory at Los Alamos National Laboratory; its principal developers were Peter Beckman, Bill Humphrey, Pat Fasel and Susan Mniszewski. The Nexus library is related.
Some of those packages are hosted at University of Tübingen, especially those that do not have a primary distribution site anymore.
Copyright (C) 2005 Richard Günther
Verbatim copying and distribution of this entire article is permitted in any medium, provided this notice is preserved.
Last updated $Date: 2005/02/20 22:44:53 $ by $Author: richi $.