Ensemblist accept the following arguments :
- --help : print some (not much) ;
- --silent : run without sounds ;
- --ktx : give a try to the KTX extention ;
- --wgl : give a try to the WGL extention ;
- --debug : some nice readings
Notes for Unix/MacOS :
For now, MikMod starts only OSS, wich is not very clever.
The cammand line option --wgl have no effect since its a Windows
extention. The --ktx extention do the same thing than --wgl,
but does not work at all (whether it's my fault or Nvidia's Im not
Notes for Windows :
Command line arguments --ktx and --wgl are exclusives. Try both
and use the one that works best, if any.