emhacks is not part of the GNU Project, and it is not Emacs nor part of it.
emhacks is a collection of unofficial extensions for Emacs, in particular:
- ascii-to-iso-8859-1 - to convert text like "a'" to "à",
- find-and-play - to find and play music files under a directory tree,
- mail-centric-reminder - to receive an email message at a defined date and time,
- text-to-html - to convert a formatted plain text file to HTML,
- watch-logs - to help to keep an eye on the system logs.
You can download emhacks only from the CVS repository. See the development area for more informations.
The development area is located at: <http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/emhacks>.