How to contribute to Eliot
Eliot has been developed by Antoine Fraboulet and Olivier Teulière. New developers are welcome.
There are still many things to do to improve Eliot. Here are some examples:
- network game, to play with friends through Internet
- improvement of the artificial intelligence in the free game mode
- implementation of the GADDAG dictionary format for an even faster search
Even if you don't know how to program or simply don't want to, there are still many other ways to participate in
- help promoting Eliot (Scrabble club, websites, friends, ...)
- translate Eliot into another language
- write a small user guide or a tutorial
- provide the official word list in another language than French or English
- report bugs in the program
- ... and any other ideas that could help improving the program (suggestions about the ergonomy, ...)
Feel free to contact us about it!
Last modified $Date: 2010/05/09 16:18:55 $