It is rewritten from Bjoern Giesler's CodeEditor.
My goal is to make it a good (non-rich) text editor and a good code editor
(not a project manager as ProjectCenter) so that I can replace vi with it.
- Faster than ever
- Tab View: Don't need to open so many terminals again.
- Toolbar: Use "Alt (left) - t" to open/close a simple toolbar on
- Find (Regular Express support) and replace.
- File Inspector.
- Change font attributes and preference instantly without restart.
- Periodically or manually Highlight keyword with difference attributes according
to the language.
- Automatically or manually find delimiter pair.
- Automatically indentation according to the preference.
- Support scripting (need StepTalk).
Latest Version: 0.4.3